Singing for Starfish Malaria!
The Cotswold Voices have very kindly offered to perform at Highworth Methodist Church (SN6 7HG) to help raise funds for the charities that Red Robin Books support – Starfish Malaria and Project Gambia. If you are free on the evening of Thursday 4th December, and in the Swindon area, Neil Griffiths and the rest of us would love you to join us for this charity concert. There’ll be songs for everyone with a Christmas finale! It’s £5 on the door with the singing starting at 7pm. Seasonal refreshments will be available, spiced punch and minced pies!
- Audio Sets for Download
- Book Packs
- Book Parties
- Books with Audio CD
- Hardback Picture Books
- Large Picture Books
- Picture Books
- Picture Books with Story Craft Packs
- Soft Toys
- We’ve just created a set of downloadable ...
- The latest picture book from Neil Griffiths, Th...
- We officially launched (there’s a joke th...
- The Cotswold Voices have very kindly offered to...
- In honour of the launch of our new look website...