New Sock it Primary classroom resources
We’ve just created a set of downloadable primary classroom resources to accompany our fabulous picture book, Sock it! The 25 activities provide practitioners with a wealth of starting points for investigations across all areas of the curriculum using Sock it! as a springboard for learning. Included are a set of 20 colour socks that can be cutout and used with nearly all the activities. You can make sock mobiles, plan a sock hunt, count socks, colour socks in, create your own socks, sing sock songs, have a sock fashion show, sort socks and much more! At only £4.99 these primary classroom resources will provide you with endless hours of fun! Find out more here: http://www.redrobinbooks.com/product/sock-it-primary-classroom-resources/
- Audio Sets for Download
- Book Packs
- Book Parties
- Books with Audio CD
- Hardback Picture Books
- Large Picture Books
- Picture Books
- Picture Books with Story Craft Packs
- Soft Toys
- We’ve just created a set of downloadable ...
- The latest picture book from Neil Griffiths, Th...
- We officially launched (there’s a joke th...
- The Cotswold Voices have very kindly offered to...
- In honour of the launch of our new look website...