A Corner to Learn
Ideas for learning through play and home corners for ages three to nine.
This best selling book explores imaginative ways to expand children’s experience through play. It is a fantastic source of inspiration for making and using home corners and play to develop early learning in the nursery and primary school. It provides:
- creative ideas on making 21 highly original home corners
- brilliant colour photographs of the home corners in use
- ideas for using the home corners to develop language skills and cross-curricular work
- detailed practical advice and step-by-step line drawings
- an introductory section on the role of home corners learning.
Written by Neil Griffiths
Size: 275 x 220 mm